Stroke It For Me

I was silly dancing in my sisters room in front of the mirror, doing my hair & make up - getting ready to go out with some friends. Phone rang!!! change of plan.
No outing for me. So, i decided to go ahead and finish my make up anyways... I guess i kind of got "Rock The Boat" inspired from the outfit i had on. Went to YouToube and pressed play to take a closer look...

And here it goes... Interesting or not? I had fun :-) playing around.
So what, if i like being a nerd sometimes...love's it!

OOoh NOo Just noticed i forgot some last touches!
(tha hoop earrings, and some bling accessories)

Ooh whell next time maybe?   0:-)


(tell my sis she needs to clean her room)


2 comments:

  1. Damn girl you actually look like Aaliyah in that dancing scene. You fine as fuck and can most definitely get it. DAYUMMMMN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten about this post...

      Delete