Pisces Female


The Enchanting Pisces Female
The Pisces temperament is gentle, romantic, caring, compassionate, and spiritual. Pisces rules the subconscious mind, and so it follows that her dreams are vivid and meaningful, even prophetic.
Your Pisces enchantress almost always has deep and beautiful eyes which mirror her feelings openly and she could be prone to cry easily. Soft, shy and ultra-feminine, she will put your needs ahead of hers.
Her feelings are very sensitive and easily hurt, so be careful how you address her. In any relationship, she likes to proceed gradually, perhaps at a slower pace than you would like. But rush her and your little fish will disappear into the depths of the sea. She is a smart mature woman with a child's heart.
She's mystical and poetic and she needs a regular outlet for her creative expressions. Her sign rules all non-verbal communication symbols, gesture, dance, art, and poetry - and the Pisces woman is highly intuitive. She trusts her feelings and she reads body language perfectly, so don't try to say one thing and mean another - she will catch on quickly. Pisces will need to be alone occasionally to recharge and refresh herself, so allow her time for that. She's caring and sensitive to her man, but can easily be so self-effacing that she forgets her own needs. Her urge to relieve suffering in others is as strong as the life force and it is the single most important element of her nature to understand. Some people will sometimes take advantage of her good nature. Her man should help her by reminding her that it's OK to say no to favors others ask of her. At times the world can have a wearing-down effect on her self-confidence, which sometimes needs rebuilding in even the strongest Pisces women. When Pisces is hurt, she will build her own version of the world to protect herself, preferring to live in a world of dreams until she feels she is ready for re-entry into reality. Realize this is not a weakness - she will always come back - and the worst thing you could say to this fragile beauty is "Get real!"
Don't be overtly sexual with Pisces - she is subtle and indirect. Come across brash and aggressive and she'll vanish. Instead, give her a book of romantic poetry, or a beautiful black & white photograph of a couple kissing. Or give her music, perhaps something soothing and spiritual.
Why not buy her clothing, shoes and accessories. She has a sense of creativity and  loves to mix soft with sharp elements. In choosing a restaurant, pick a private and romantic place filled with flowers. She loves to dance, so take her to a club with a great band. She also loves the movies, and she can easily lose herself in the story. She will also adore tickets to the ballet, an art opening or a poetry reading and sometimes sport events. Surprise her with a deluxe shower head for her bathroom (Pisces is a water sign), she enjoys the water and bubble baths. And don't forget a sweet treat will always work for her. Intimacy to Pisces is spiritual. She simply cannot be with a man she isn't in love with. She's worth waiting for - her natural sense of rhythm and grace in touch and body movement makes her a fabulous lover. She is very passionate and loving. This does not preclude her from having fun with her lover - that is a certainty - but she will need a full commitment of love from you before surrendering. Passion is key with her and she loves communicating and connecting. The pisces woman is often misunderstood cause of her mystery, but she always means well. You either see the complex or simplicity in her. True love is what she lives for.

godizI don't know about other pisces women? but I could find myself a whole lot in this description, pretty good analysis. Some that i have read before have been way off... I never read horoscopes really, but this was a fun read for entertainments sake. Always keep God first.
Peace-is...

17 comments:

  1. I am a Pisces, and I find that this is very true. Men reading this, follow what this site says! It is definitely true of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so a true pisces march 10th 1975

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a pisces women and this is very.true about me.my birthday is Feb.22,im proud to be who I am .a loving careing person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same birthday as me!

      Delete
    2. Omg me too! :D haha Pisces power on the 22 come reign down on us!!

      Delete
  4. So true! I'm March 3..took me awhile to really know who I am..and why I am this way..I have litteraly said and done many if things that are typical of Pisces and had no prior knowledge of the correlation.
    Men, Pisces women are keepers. We will love you w all of our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is true in every word 3/6/1975

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me as well 03.16.1990

      Delete
  6. This described me to the tea...I am a very poetic pisces and I do put other people concerns before mine...I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am a pisces and a guy friend calls me his sleeping muse, does he like me?he is libra plus ppl say my eyes are magnetic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too..feb. 22...love me or leave me be!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feb 22nd here as well and this is a true dispiction of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a March 19th Pisces, this is completely true of me.. I am hurting right now, and am building a world I can indeed live in... because reality sucks

    ReplyDelete
  11. March 17th..... This is so true but why can't I just find someone who will truly love me..

    ReplyDelete
  12. 100% me PROUD to be Pisces March 10th 1984 although I have become more guarded recently to protect myself from being hurt :-/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not true about me. Some is some isnt. Im half Aquarius and half Pisces so dont know what to expect. Birthday feb 19. The day Aquarius ends and pisces begins

    ReplyDelete