godiz - I signed up for a Graphic Design/Art class a while back to refresh my memory. And I love it! I used to study It in school back in the day and I just missed it! So far It's going good... I might post some of my work later on. Creativity is really my thing! You really get to use your imagination a lot. Me love being in a dream-world, where I can create for the "real world" and as my man 2pac said reality is wrong, dreams are for real. That's how I feel :)
Charlize Theron - Dior
Jennifer Hudson - Roberto Cavalli
Jennifer Aniston - Valentino
Amy Adams - Oscar De La Renta
Jessica Chastain - Armani
Leslie Mann - Andrew Gn’s
Halle Berry - Versace
Sally Field - Valention
- Anyone who speak, must speak as God himself is speaking through him.
- Don't fight with people. You can ask for your right but if they don't give it to you then leave it in God's hands. Trust GOD. Don't fight with someone who strikes you on the right cheek. Jesus never defended HIMSELF.
- If you are careless in your thoughts, careless in your attitude and careless in your motives but very careful about your public life. You are a person who lives before the face of men. You do not fear God and God will allow you to be deceived. Don't seek the honor of Man, live before God's face.
- My salvation lays a fact that I have God on my side. And if I do have God on my side I have to fist of all love the Truth. If i find in myself anything unlike Christ and God shows it to me, in my attitude, thoughts, words, deeds, actions and motives etc. I must be honest and admit my faults. When you are honest and admit things that are un honest, you will love truth. When you love the Truth you will never be deceived.
- Even if you've believed something for a 100 years, humble yourself and say Lord I was wrong for a 100 years and I am willing to change.
- Call sin by It's worst name so you'll get free from it.
- Man can deceive himself. You can't have a better example than Jesus Christ!
- A strong Man Is gentle, weak men are hard. Jesus was the strongest Man who ever lived and He was humble and He was gentle.
- Everything gives us a way, I want my talk and my walk to be evident that I am a disciple of Jesus.
- People take out one scripture and they live by that. That is wrong doctrine.
- It's hard to admit when you are wrong! Would you rather humble your self for a moment and acknowledge you where wrong and have the Joy to NOT be deceived? Or would you save your dignity and your false sense of pride and allow your self to BE deceived? Set aside your clever brain and do things according to God's word. Don't spend your life living for the wrong thing.
- Unbelievers are being blinded to the truth of Jesus dying on the cross. Believers are being blinded to the truth of them dying by the cross.
- A great example of Jesus humility. Total obedience to GOD, even to the point of death of self. The proof of humility is that God gives grace to the humble. Humble yourself! whether people think you are a prophet or a devil, It's not important, the opinion of God is number one, the one that counts. God alone is the proof of your humility. Let people think what they like, It's more than enough that God thinks you're humble. He will give you grace. God resist the proud but he gives grace to the humble. By not letting sin rule over you. You will have grace.
- There is no spirituality without the cross. You will have maximum victory over sin when you pick up your cross. You will hear God's voice clearly in your heart. God doesn't speak to the proud but constantly to the humble.
- Don't cross God's will with your will. Do His will! He is the only one who can save you from your own will.
- Satan wants us to do our own will. Don't let him deceive you. Sinners become dull of hearing cause of their self knowledge, without spiritual wisdom.
- We sin because we are to strong, not cause we are weak. A strong person will resist the cross a weak one will submit, like Jesus.
- I wan't to die with JESUS on the cross!
godiz - I saw a young pregnant woman smoking today. I almost started crying seeing that. :'( How selfish! Very upsetting, what an Idiot! I pray for that poor innocent baby.
godiz - My cousins first pregnancy aaaww... I'm so happy for her. She look super cute. Aaahhh!! I can't wait to get married and have me some mini me's! That's one of my biggest dreams (praying).
just pix of My outfit
Attributes Of God - Righteousness: The judge had been payed off! The criminal was given a light sentence. The victim, a young woman, who pressed charges against her boss for sexual harassment, sat stunned in the courtroom. She could not believe what she had just heard. What ever happened to righteousness and justice? How could the judge, who was sworn to uphold the law, take such a stand? Oh how she longed for a righteous judge! Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that justice and righteousness were thrown out of the window? The Bible says, "the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb" (Ps. 19:9-10). These are words of assurance in a world where justice is for sale to the highest bidder, and righteousness is a scare commodity. God's righteousness is immovable (Ps. 36:5-6). As the prophet Samuel pointed out to the people, God has always acted in a righteous manner when He has dealt with His people (see 1 Sam. 12:6-7). God's standards are nonnegotiable. His righteous nature assures us that God will always do what is right. God is the standard for "right." His ways are right because He is right, (Ps. 145:17), and God always acts in conformity with God's law. In a wishy-washy world, we can take courage in the fact that God never acts against His own nature. In fact Jesus Christ came, was crucified, was buried, and rose again to satisfy the demands of God's righteousness. God dropped the charges on us, because of Christ's (God) sacrifice. God's righteousness challenges those who call on God to do what is right. The Bible says that because of the shed blood of Jesus Christ, we have the righteousness of God. How is God's righteousness reflected in us? How often do we act contrary to our nature as Christians?
Read 1 Samuel 12:6-15; Psalm 11:7; 116:5. KJV
Read 1 Samuel 12:6-15; Psalm 11:7; 116:5. KJV
godiz- I may not have a Valentine but I've got JESUS! Happy V-day to all the sweetheart's in the world. May GOD bless you ALL with love, all day everyday ALWAYS! And for the lonely souls... remember JESUS loves you.
I didn't watch the Grammy's (not that into it, later days) but here are some of My favorite outfits...
diggin' all shoes
not a typical grammy look, but I love it
fun and vintage
NAS golden dust
sharp band in black
lovin' J-lo's simplicity
and always looking pimp... Prince